Thursday 29 June 2017

Happy Summer!

Dear families,

Character is so important, and Silver Stream is etched in my memory as a school of caring people and dedicated staff. 

Your children are respectful, kind and thoughtful people because of you.  They learn what they live.  You are our partners in education. Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to teach your children.  

I too, am graduating, after 33 years in school.  I am grateful for the opportunity to have been placed as Principal at Silver Stream.  It is a wonderful school and I am appreciative of having had the pleasure of working with the staff and supportive families in this community.  I am retiring with a smile and a warmed heart.  

On behalf of all the staff at Silver Stream,  we wish all of our families a safe and fun summer!  


The school office will close on Friday June 30 at 3:30pm and will re-open on Monday August 28.  

The First Day of School (Sept. 5) procedures were included in your child's report card envelope. 

Sincerely,
Carol Takagi
Principal 


Dear families,
I am so fortunate to have spent the last four years as Vice Principal at Silver Stream.  The students, families and staff have been wonderful to work with and support.  The children are a reflection of the kindness and caring of our parents, and to have had the opportunity to work with you as partners, has been a privilege.  I couldn’t have asked for a better place to end my career!  I wish everyone at Silver Stream a safe and happy summer.

Remembering you with fondness,

Ann Gnoinski
Vice Principal